Terms & Conditions
- The contents of the pages of this website is for your information and use only. It is subjected to change without notice.
- The terms and conditions can be changed at any time by the Nanaska administration and advised you to review it periodically before using the web site.
- By continuing to use the Web Site after we modify the Terms and Conditions, you accept the new version of the Terms and Conditions. Therefore, it is important that you read this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most updated version.
General eligibility Criteria for Nanaska Pass Assurance Scheme
- The student should have paid the course fees in full by the date upon which the courses fees were due. If a special discount was applicable for the fees paid, then not eligible for pass assurance.
- The student expecting to use Pass Assurance scheme should notify it by the time of re- registration with Nanaska and not at any time later once the course have been started.
- Pass assurance is not transferable or cannot be carried forward hence can be used only by the eligible student for the same course.
- No fees paid for a particular course at any level are refundable. And the maximum responsibility that Nanaska accept is the course fees paid.
- The offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to students and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body.
- Redeeming the offer assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
*Please note that Nanaska has the desecration to change conditions applicable to pass assurance scheme at any time with immediate effect, with or without prior notice.
Eligibility criteria for Operational, Managerial and Strategic level students
Follow the time table agreed with Nanaska at the beginning, throughout the course without any exception.
Full 100% attendance record for all group discussion with the lecturers and for individual discussions.
Attempting all mock papers given in the course and scoring a minimum score of 60% for OTQ and 55% for Case Study.
In exchange for your acceptance with this Terms and Conditions, you are authorized to use the website, only for personal and noncommercial purposes. In other words, you cannot use the website to generate revenue or to distribute or redistribute any portion of the website.
In exchange for your access to the website, without limitation, you agreed not to take any steps below
- Modify the website or make it possible for you or someone else to access without using an interface that we provide. (Including through the use of spiders or robots, except to facilitate the creation of public search engines that catalog publicly accessible portions of the Site)
- Introduce viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or hardware equipment.
- Damage, disable, overburden, impair, or gain unauthorized access to the web site or our servers, computer network, or user accounts.
- Collect information about other users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate or encourage the sending of, unsolicited bulk or other communications, or for any other purpose not explicitly authorized by us.
- Falsify, conceal, or modify information identifying yourself or by another user, including Internet Protocol header information.
- Use our servers, networks, or other facilities for any purpose not explicitly authorized by us, including for the transmission of messages not authorized by us, or to interfere with or cause damage to the website or any other service operated by us or any other party.
- Take any other action that we, in our exclusive discretion, believe may damage or injure you, us, or any third party.
- Courses are not transferable between students.
Further, Nanaska is concerned with the security of your personal data. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- Enrolment on a course, together with the payment of the required deposit, creates a binding agreement to follow the particular course and to pay the full fees for it. A student declares that the information supplied on the enrolment form or otherwise in connection with their application is complete and correct and that the giving of false or incomplete information may lead to the refusal of the application or suspension or expulsion from the course (without refund) and/or, as applicable.
- Nanaska that holds the controlling of all payments of this website and handled by Nanaska owned payment gateway.
- All amounts quoted include VAT (where applicable), except where stated otherwise.
- The course fee for any course at any given time will be as displayed on the website and enrolment form. Course fees are quoted in pounds sterling.
- The course fee is shown prior to completion of the online transaction.
- If you select pay by debit or credit card option to indicate that you will pay the course fee, Nanaska will debit the course fee from your credit card or debit card immediately you make an order for a course. Credit or debit card details are collected over a secure link.
- Upon receiving your booking of a course, Nanaska will send an invoice within 24 hours.
- Any refund made by Nanaska in accordance with our terms and conditions will be paid to the original payer.
- All deposits received are for the sole purpose of reserving a course place.
Students are expected to conduct themselves at all times in a manner which demonstrates respect for Nanaska and its staff, fellow students and property. Breaches of the Student conduct terms can amount to gross misconduct, which may lead to expulsion from study (without refund).
Examples of what may be deemed to constitute gross misconduct include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Aggressive and threatening offensive behavior or language,
- Fraud and deceit, Cheating and plagiarism,
- Intentional or reckless damage to Nanaska website or student,
- Serious misuse of Nanaska study materials or website.
It is your responsibility to check that the computer you plan to use to access your Nanaska account and/or online course is compatible with the minimum specification requirement for operating Nanaska and/or using our websites.
Compatible requirement specifications
- Microsoft Windows PC running Windows XP or above.
- Supported Browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 7 or above
- Mozilla Firefox Version 3.6 , 31
- Google Chrome Version 30 or above
- We recommend you only use the above browsers. Users using the following may experience limited functionality.
- Flash Player
- Adobe Flash Player installed (Version 9.3 or above except 10.2.152.32, without toolbar)
- Java software need to be installed on your computer
- Disable pop-up blocking software
- Pop-up blocking Applications might prevent Learning Objects from loading successfully.
- Disable toolbars (i.e. Google, Yahoo...) as 3rd party Applications can interfere with your learning plan.
- Broadband Connection is highly recommended
You confirm that Nanaska will not be held responsible for any technical problems encountered following the purchase of a course granting you access to Nanaska and/or our websites.
Disruption of Online Access/Technical Support
Nanaska will not be responsible to you for any delay or disruptions to your access to material as a result of any of the following:
- Operation of the internet and worldwide web (including, but not limited to, the effect of viruses)
- Firewall restrictions which may have been placed on your network or the computer you are using to gain access to online study
- The failure of telecommunications links or equipment or browser issues.
Nanaska accept only the following obligations detailed below to provide technical and content support in connection with applicable courses.
- If a fault is reported to Nanaska reasonable endeavors will be used to provide a solution but we do not guarantee that the support provided will resolve your technical problems. If technical advice is provided by Nanaska, then Nanaska does not accept any responsibility for any problems which arise if you do not ensure that such advice is followed strictly. Technical support advice is provided at your own risk.
- Nanaska is not obliged to provide any technical support in relation to use of any free demonstrations available on Nanaska website but may elect to offer such support in its sole discretion.
- From time to time this web site may include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Periods of downtime may be required in respect of Nanaska and Nanaska's information technology infrastructure (for example, the website or any sites used to host online materials). Technical support may not be available at such time. The LearnCIMA will not have any liability with respect to any such periods of unavailability.
- Nanaska cannot guarantee uninterrupted unavailability of online learning resources. In particular, the right is reserved to suspend access to the website or Nanaska Account or any other online resources for the purpose of scheduled or emergency maintenance, repairs and upgrades or to improve performance and functionality.
- N naska is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or online application to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to a student's or other customer's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials.
Online Learning & Study Materials
- The study materials which are included online courses will be able to access via your account created.
- No study materials will be available to access to you unless Nanaska has received full payment in cleared funds from you or your employer. Where credit terms have been agreed, no study material will be accessed fully until full amount has been settled.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Cancellation and Deferral Terms
- You may defer your online course to the next sitting if Nanaska is notified in writing in advance. Written notification should be received no later than one week before the start of the course period for which you have enrolled for. An administration charge of 60 will be payable. It may be necessary to purchase new study materials upon recommencement of deferred study. The costs of these are not included in amounts previously paid and will be charged separately.
- You may cancel your purchase of an online course within a period of 7 working days beginning on the day on which your course confirmation email is sent by Nanaska unless otherwise you have access the study materials/data related to the course. Nanaska has right to decide how much you will be getting as the refund if any cancellation in such occasion if you have access the study material/data.
- If you have chosen to pay the course fee, Nanaska credit the course fee to the credit or debit card (which you used to pay the course fee) as appropriate (or if you have paid by cheque or bank transfer by sending you a cheque) within 28 days of receiving your notice of cancellation. If you have requested that your employer be invoiced, the course fee will be credited by cheque (if paid by cheque or bank transfer) or credit/debit card as appropriate within 28 days of receiving your notice of cancellation.
- Please note that you cannot cancel the tuition element of your online course if you have accessed tutor support. You cannot cancel your purchase of your online course if you have downloaded any of the course material (unless the course materials are faulty) or if you have accessed tutor support. Your statutory rights in the event of receiving faulty goods are not affected.
- If you have purchased a study material through a discounted offer, we regret that we are unable to offer any refund in respect of a partial return of items.
- Nanaska reserves the right to use its discretion to determine whether to make refunds and/or deferrals in exceptional circumstances which fall outside those indicated above and to charge additional fees in any such event.
- You accept that once a request to cancel your online course has been received, your access to any online materials held on our websites will be revoked.
Intellectual Property Rights
At all times, Learn CIMA and/or its licensors, remain the owner of the intellectual property of the online courses that are available under www.learncima.com and Nanaska related forums, the Study Materials and study contents. No Course and/or Study Materials and/or study content, nor any part thereof may be reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted by any form or by any means without the prior written permission of LearnCIMA.
In consideration of receipt by Nanaska of the Fee, Nanaska grants to you a non-exclusive, non- transferable license to use the study materials and study contents for the sole purpose of studying for the relevant course ordered and paid and/or the online course. Further the license granted to access study materials is to use on user account only.
Save as expressly set out in these terms, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit, make available, disseminate or distribute in any way any of the study materials or study content. You may not modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, recompile or reverse engineer any software forming part of the Online Study Materials or create derivative works based on the whole of or any part, or which incorporate, the Online Study Materials or study into any software program.
Use of the Study Materials not expressly permitted in these Terms is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of either Nanaska's Copyright or Nanaska's other intellectual property rights, and / or the Copyright or other Intellectual property rights of Nanaska's licensors.
Nanaska expects you to take reasonable care to verify that the course and study materials in question will meet your requirements.
Nanaska does not make any commitment to you that you will obtain any particular result from your use of the Study Materials or that you will obtain any particular qualification on completion of the Course (unless otherwise stated on the Website).
Nanaska does not make any representation, guarantee or commitment to you that the Study Materials will be error free.
Nanaska does not make any commitment that the Online Course or Online Exam will be compatible with or operate with your software or hardware.
All representations, warranties and/or terms and/or commitments not expressly set out in these Terms (whether implied by law, conduct, and statute or otherwise) are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permissible by law.
Limitation of Liability
The exclusions and limitations of liability contained in these Terms do not apply to a party's liability:
- For fraud or willful default
- For death or personal injury caused by its negligence
- Where such limitation or exclusion cannot lawfully be excluded
Except as set out in these Terms, Nanaska shall not be responsible for losses that result from its failure to comply with these Terms including, but not limited to, losses that fall into the following categories:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss or corruption of data;
Nanaska is not responsible to you for any data that you lose either
- as a result of accessing the Online Course,
- as a result of accessing Online Examination,
- During completion of any Online Course.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you regularly save and back up (I) all data which you hold on the computer from which you are accessing the Online Study Materials or Online Examination, and (II) all data that you are inputting when completing the Online Course.
Nanaska will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond Nanaska's reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
The offered courses in the Nanaska.com are for training or examination preparation purposes only. Nanaska will not accept any responsibility to any party for the use of the tuition provided and/or the contents of the Study Materials for any purpose other than training or examination for educational purposes, including but not limited to the giving of advice by you to any third party.
Governing Law and Termination
You agree that any dispute between you and us will be governed by the laws of English, without giving effect to its choice of law principles.
The Parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Sri Lanka International Arbitration Centre for all disputes arising under this Terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to terminate the Site and this User Terms and Conditions at any time without notice for any reason, including, in the case of the User Terms and Conditions, for your violation of any of its. The Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability and Governing Law sections of this User Agreement shall survive any such termination.